Job Title: Software Developer-AWS/DevOps
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, NJ
- Build and deploy Web and Web services applications in lower
- Document the deployment procedures, set up Maven and Ant
scripts for generating builds, coordinate, PPV, troubleshoot issues with
the deployments on various environments.
- Configure and set up new environments for testing, includes
Jboss, EWS/Apache configuration
- Manage the firewall change requests, new infrastructure requests.
- Configuring monitoring tools such as JON on the servers.
- Monitor application and server status in support of software
- Assist in diagnosing and solving production issues.
- Coordinate production deployment activities with various
partner applications and infrastructure vendor
- Monitor the performance of the
application by running performance tests in lower environments
- Troubleshoot performance issues and provide guidance to the
off-shore testing team during test planning and test execution phase
- Build and maintain the production infrastructure and services.
- Ensure proper security for the infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Develop/maintain processes, tools, and documentation in support
- Participate in the evaluation of new software, hardware, and
The minimum requirement for performance of the job duties
is a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a directly
related IT field with 3 years of relevant work experience or master’s degree
with 1 year of relevant work experience